HI!!!!!

Take a look at my blog!!! Please leave a comment for my amazing posts!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FLOWER CONTEST

  As you can see spring is drawing very near. The trees are budding and the cherry blossoms are a blur of pink when we pass by. The breeze is blowing and finally,FINALLY we can play outside. After being trapped inside forever it is such a relief to get some fresh air.Anyways,I decided to make my blog short and sweet. It will be filled with happy thoughts and pictures just so you will enjoy it. 

Also I have a flower contest(I love all of them)- to see which flower is the best vote on the following:

  • Daffodils
  • Rose
  • Daisy
  • Cherry Blossoms 
  • Tulips
  • Lily
  • Chrysanthemum

To vote comment and leave your name,I look forward to many votes. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete